Thursday, March 30, 2017

Posing for Natalie Gem

Peppermint Girls Photography

Peppermint Girls Photography is the photography gallery and studio of Natalie Gem and Arria. Natalie asked me to pose for her, which I happily agreed upon. Early this morning I had a look at her gallery, at a quiet hour.

Posing for Natalie Gem

I know, I have been photographed many times before and I've been in machinima movies with up to 5 men using any of my openings for their pleasure, but still... It's kind of overwhelming to have all those images of you on the wall. So I had to sit down for a while and take in all of this.
I am really happy with the results, next time I find Natalie online I will thank her for the lovely series. You can visit the exhibition at: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Utherland/45/9/32

No comments:

Post a Comment